Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween Then and Now

Then.......
On a Halloween many years ago, this was Andy dressed up as a very scary skeleton. I wish I had written the date on the picture. Maybe he remembers, but I think it was about 1985.


Now..........
Andy's sweet little girl was a chicken, and a very cute one.
That's her pretty mom in the background.


Here are a few more pictures from this Halloween.
My kids will be surprised to see I dressed up for Halloween!

Joel's friend Mike & his family came over. We were so
happy to get to see their sweet little Chicken Baby.


Baby D & Baby I enjoyed seeing each other in their costumes.


This is really too stupid to post, but I will probably never dress up again so here it is.


This big boy got quite a stash.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am impressed. We didn't dress up at all this year, except for our little turtle, of course. I love Delyah's chicken costume! So cute. Michael must have covered a pretty big area to bring home that kind of haul.

Lisa said...

These pictures are great! We will have to save the one of you dressed up for posterity. I also love that you posted an old one of Andy, that's really fun.

By the way, could you tell Shelly that although I have been REALLY sensitive to smells in this pregnancy, I absolutely love the vanilla diffuser she got me for my birthday? Whenever I walk by it, it lightens my step a little bit. I love it. She got just the right scent.